Many Linux beginners want to learn it but don’t know how to start. Today we can offer a free cloud server for you to practice basic Linux commands. No trick. We think this is a good way to start our Linux journey.
Cloud is definitely the future of IT jobs. We can fully utilize this new technology to get a better job. Kamatera offers us a free cloud server on their cloud platform. We can use it to practice Linux commands. We can also learn a lot from their support engineers. That is definitely a good opportunity and a quick way to learn more.
When the server is ready, we can practice Linux commands from there. We can start from this post Linux Commands for Linux Beginners (Cheat Sheet). If you have any questions about Linux, please join our Facebook group.
Get Free 30-Days Trial on Kamatera
Kamatera offers us 30-days Free Trial to try all Kamatera’s Cloud Platform products and services. It has 13 data centers worldwide across 4 continents.
No commitment, No Hidden Fees, cancel any-time using the self-service portal, Totally Free! Please check it out here.
What does the Free Trial promo includes:
- 30 days free usage of:
- 1 Cloud Server (up to $100 of any configuration you choose)
- 1000 GB Cloud Block Storage
- 1000 GB Outgoing Internet Traffic
- Full Access to all features in Kamatera’s Cloud Management Platform.
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade your Cloud Server up to $100 configuration.
- Designated Account Manager.
- Technical advisory for the ideal Cloud Server configuration for your needs.
- 24/7 Technical Support via Phone, Email or Ticketing System.
After the free trial, the price of the plans is just $0.005/hour. We can also get the plans starting from $4/month. This is much better than any other way to start learning Linux. The support engineers are there 24*7 to answer any questions.
How to create a Free Server in Kamatera Cloud
- Follow this link Please. Click on the “CREATE SERVER” that will lead you to the login popup.
- Login via Google, Facebook, or Github. Now, to get started with the server, you need to submit your billing details such as address and phone number.
- Verify your phone through OTP and you will be taken to the billing profile to add your card details.
- Submit the information and you will be redirected to the server setting with your 30-days free trial pack.
- It will take a few seconds to come to your zone selection process. Select the most suitable continent from the options: Asia, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Thereafter, it will show you a few countries from which you need to select the most suitable one.
- Select the images option out of server OS images, Windows images, App images, Service images, and My Private images.
- As per your requirements, select Server Specs from TYPE, CPU, RAM, and SSD Disk #1. Enabled backup and managed to host.
- Further, finalize everything and click on the ‘create server’ option at the end of the page and your server will be added to the ‘Tasks Queue’ list.
- After everything is done, simply click on the dashboard and start working. This dashboard allows you to manage everything on your server. From reboots, backups, configuration, password and activities, you can manage basically everything through options available on the dashboard.
Kamatera Review 2022
Kamatera is a cloud VPS hosting provider. It helps businesses of any size and user of any type with their virtual server service by providing reliable, scalable performance at an affordable cost.
Kamatera’s cloud server is best for small businesses, startups, professionals, and students who don’t want to spend more while using less space in the cloud server.
You can customize and add main memory, storage, and number of CPU cores; You can also combine additional hardware like management tools and firewalls. When you are done with the configuration, the final price will show up in the top right corner of the screen.
Kamatera also gives you a choice for operating systems (CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Gentoo, Debian, Windows or CloudLinux). For the storage options, you can select SSD storage ranging from 30 GB to 1000 GB.
13 Datacenters you can choose
Kamatera has 13 data centers worldwide across 4 continents. Enjoy ultimate availability and performance that thrills. The data centers are:
- North America: United States, New York, New York
- North America: United States, Texas, Dallas
- North America: United States, California, Santa Clara
- North America: Canada, Toronto
- Asia: China, Hong Kong
- Middle East: Israel, Petach Tikva
- Middle East: Israel, Jerusalem
- Middle East: Israel, Rosh Haayin
- Middle East: Israel, Rosh Haayin (2)
- Middle East: Israel, Tel Aviv
- Europe: The Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Europe: Germany, Frankfurt
- Europe: United Kingdom, London